FINS – WHIMS (Warehouse Inventory Management)
Fins-WHIMS software is one of the modules in the FINS software family. This module is specially designed for inventory/stock management. Fins-WHIMS are an easy to learn and implement software with remarkable features and capabilities. This application is useful for small to medium sized organizations it provides the basic functions for warehouse operations include physical inventory, good receipt, picking and dispatch, shipping as well as management features such as queries, reporting.
The salient features of the module include:
- Location control (system automated location transfers)
Items are placed in specific locations so that you can exactly know where an item is and what the item is.
- Flexible rules for storage management
- Customer level or Customer Item level charge definition
- Customizable item attributes
- Location Transfer, Cyclic Count and Stock Adjustments are tracked
- Charges can be based on Document type, number of days, weight, volume or bin type
- Various MIS reports related to Inventory, document type and transactions can be taken
- Multiple Units of measure, system will convert the units automatically.
- Cycle counting
- Cross docking
- Directed pick and put away
- Space management
- System automated charge calculation on daily basis, can set rules.
- Rates can be predefined